Monday 24 August 2009

What am I waiting for.......

So, What a great inquiry that I have been sitting with now for almost 6 weeks.

This is how it came up, 3 coaches sitting at a table in Covent Garden and what do we come up with? We come up with the inquiry, what are we waiting for and give ourselves until the start of September to come up with something.

Well, I first started in a place of, ok well there is a Puppy, I've always wanted a puppy and have been known to stop strangers in the street to stroke their dogs - so that was one thing, and then there was the whole question of do I stay in London or what am I waiting for in order to move to my new place in Devon?

Then I went to the place of, you know, actually I am not waiting for very much. I have created a life which means I do the work I love for a comfortable living, I spend 2 ish weeks a month in Devon or London and visa versa, I travel a lot and to Spain in particular. And yet there is somthing missing.

I have had something stirred up in me within the last week or so, Assisting the leadership programme and doing Dance Camp is really shaking me up a bit - what is that.... its like a burning straight through my body, like a Red hot poker running straight down my throat and right through my body, exiting between my legs. Its like a calling forth, or a there's more here.
Or a 'What am I waiting for', like its all too easy, like its all too comfortable, like its all too cozy!

Yet, I know that I have jumped though hoops to make my life spontaneous and unpredictable and exciting and frighting too at times.... so what is this? I don't get stressed any more, I don't worry about money any more, I am really comfortable in my own skin, I trust myself, I know who I am and what I stand for. My life is spent stretching and finding new bits of who I am.... and yet something IS missing, I am waiting for something, now that's interesting, I hadn't thought of that inquiry in that way. Maybe I am waiting for something, genuinely, really waiting for something that will give me a sign as to what's next or what my next step might be...

OK I'm going to sit on that one for a while and see what shows up....
Until later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eurika! think thats how you spell it, would'nt be suprised if we had the same English techer! I really enjoyed reading your blogs Ronnie, i could empathise with a lot and you have inspired me to act.